Founded in 1996, HCGi Hartford Inc. (HCGi), has over 25 years of proven experience in technology sales and service to Maryland and Delaware clients.
HCGi is seeking a recent graduate looking to start their sales career in the technology and IOT industry. This position is based out of our Columbia, MD office.
Actively collaborates with field sales organization, customer service, and marketing to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through strategic cold calling/prospecting tactics within inbound and outbound marketing channels.
- Generates, qualifies, and manages a consistent pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Identifies key influencers within the buying cycle to determine budget, interest, and timeline.
- Tracks leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- Maintains high standards for list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
- Develop marketing strategies for customers in assigned territory.
- Communicates research and potential account opportunities to sales team
- Captures key existing customer data to uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Keep abreast of new products, schedule and participate in training, and coordinate with sales team.
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling Information technology products/services.
- Outstanding communication (written, verbal, telephone) and active listening skills.
- Previous experience utilizing sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce CRM) and customer service management software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Hybrid work environment
- Medical, Dental and HAS
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Matching 401K Plan
- Salary plus incentives