Responsible for Presale Consulting and oversee the engineers and consultants in the Technology Services Department. In addition to setting strategic direction and goals, successful candidate will steer our technical ship by learning about and sharing the latest technology practices with our internal team and clients.
Position is responsible for the successful delivery of services as defined by contractual and operational agreements between HCGi and its client(s).
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Director is expected to demonstrate leadership and professionalism in the execution of their management role listed below.
- Client Relationship / Operations Management: Serve as the primary interface to the client for daily operations management.
- Ensure successful execution of contract requirements including adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Responsible for capacity planning, resource scheduling and demand of managed activities for the projects, including installations and facilitating a hands on effort whenever needed.
- Build and maintain productive client relationships to drive client satisfaction through successful delivery of services, timely structured meetings and reporting, and responsive escalation management.
- Identify opportunities for continuous service improvement (CSI) and innovations recommendations that bring efficiencies and value to our clients.
- Technologies Resource Management: Direct operations staff as needed to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Perform general HR administrative management duties including recruitment, hiring, mentoring, performance evaluation and termination of technical staff.
- Create a positive and productive workplace environment by providing and contributing to overall team morale through motivation and team building.
- Contract / New Growth Management: Partner with the Business Development Manager to ensure contract obligations are met and new growth opportunities are identified.
- Manage daily operations activities and planning to maximize revenue opportunities and minimize unplanned costs.
HCGi Hartford (HCGi) is an employee-owned, privately held IT integrator celebrating 24-years in business in the Mid-Atlantic region.
With headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, HCGi has deep roots in the state with many Maryland state agencies, leading school districts and universities as clients. Our Operations Center, based in Chicago, serves as our primary order fulfillment and customer service center. HCGI represents over 200 hardware and software manufacturers. We hold high-end certifications from Crestron, Dell, HP, HPE, Google, Lenovo, NetApp, and VMWare. Our dedicated account managers are empowered to do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers, as we highly value our long-term customer relationships.
HCGi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume and cover letter to HR@HCGI.COM