- Excellent telephone and communication skills with the ability to work independently to find new accounts
- Proactively identifies new revenue opportunities
- Creates value and differentiates our services/products from competitors
- Identifies long-term solutions for customers.
- Owns revenue forecasting (via Salesforce.com) and ensures accuracy of sales entries
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Previous experience calling directly on clients
- 2 years of experience in technology sales
- Polished sales, presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional team player, interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization
- Attention to delivering the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and results driven personality
HCGi Hartford (HCGi) is an employee-owned, privately held IT integrator celebrating 24-years in business in the Mid-Atlantic region.
With headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, HCGi has deep roots in the state with many Maryland state agencies, leading school districts and universities as clients. Our Operations Center, based in Chicago, serves as our primary order fulfillment and customer service center. HCGI represents over 200 hardware and software manufacturers. We hold high-end certifications from Crestron, Dell, HP, HPE, Google, Lenovo, NetApp, and VMWare. Our dedicated account managers are empowered to do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers, as we highly value our long-term customer relationships.
HCGi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Salary plus commission.
Please forward resume and cover letter to HR@HCGI.COM